Leafy green vegetables are full of essential nutrients that our body needs. They are a great source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. But, this 21st century has loaded our shoulders with such a huge burden that we are constantly failing to take care of ourselves.
This burden of reaching office on time, preparing for meetings, paying bills before anything made us neglect our chief need in life, which is food. One can argue, saying that most of us are eating on time but let us focus on how or if those foods are healthy or not.
In the era of junk food, 8 Greens brings to you drink tablets that incorporate all the necessary nutrients of 8 veggies like spinach, kale, broccoli, and wheatgrass. These tablets will remove the lack of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other important nutrients that your body must be facing right now.
They are completely vegan because no animal product has been used in the making of 8 Greens effervescent tablets. Now, let’s delve deep into our 8 Greens Review and learn a lot more about how they work.
What are 8 Greens?
8 Greens is a popular green supplement that will provide you with the goodness of greens and fill up the deficiency of essential nutrients in your body. As the name suggests, 8 Greens has been made with the combination of nutrients you get from 8 different types of greens, such as Wheatgrass, Spinach, Blue-green Algae, Chlorella, Kale, Spirulina, Aloe Vera, and Barley Grass.
8 Greens Effervescent is available in a tablet form, which is supposed to be dropped in a glass of water to make a healthy and tasty drink. These tablets contain a very-low-calorie level and absolutely no sugar. Also, no artificial flavors or sweeteners are added to this green supplement.
Who Makes 8Greens?
The founder and CEO of 8 Greens are Lady Dawn Russel. She fought with cancer at an early age. That suffering was a wake-up call for her to realize the deficiency of greens in her diet. So she completely transformed her diet and started including more and more leafy green vegetables and fruits.
Russel was in a state of shock when she first discovered that 87% of Americans were not eating the recommended dose of green vegetables. That fueled her dream to discover a supplement that would contain all the beneficial nutrients of veggies, but it would be easy to consume.
The hectic schedule of people would not be a hindrance anymore. That’s how she introduced this miracle 8 Greens Effervescent drink tablets to the world after researching many prototypes for five years.
Our 8 Greens supplement review will make you knowledgeable about this product by providing appropriate advantages and disadvantages. It will allow users to take a quick look at this product before buying 8 Greens.
- 8 Greens is only made of natural and essential veggies.
- It contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- 8 Greens Effervescent tablets don’t contain any sugar whatsoever.
- It comes with a very low level of calories.
- 8 Greens work as a natural energy booster.
- It also does not include any artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- 8 Greens tablets help you lose weight.
- It is a very convenient way to remove the deficiency of green veggies in your diet.
- 8 Greens tastes amazing.
- 8 Greens should be taken as an additional supplement; it does not replace a properly balanced diet in any way.
- 8 Greens have got mixed reviews when it comes to the claims of homeopathic remedies.
8Greens Product Reviews
Now in this segment, we will elaborately talk about this product. Every detail is going to be included here to provide you with a vivid knowledge about 8 Greens. So, without any further introduction, let’s start our 8greens effervescent drink tablets review.
World’s First Effervescent green tablets, 8 Greens have been manufactured combining the benefits of all 8 nutritious superfoods. They are vegan and made with fresh farm vegetables, which only focus on giving optimal results.
Only one of the 8greens effervescent tablets contains as much vitamin C as 6 oranges. You can get so much vitamin B5 as 15 cups of broccoli contain. It also includes vitamin B6 like 6 cups of spinach and vitamin B12 as 7 cups of milk. Another important nutrient, zinc, is also present in each of the 8 Greens Effervescent tablets, which is worth 3 cups of peas.
Apart from having an amazing vitamin profile, 8 Greens tablets also include a high level of beta-carotene, minerals, enzymes, calcium, and iron. All these nutrients support weight loss, boost your immunity and energy, and enhance your metabolism.
Our 8greens effervescent tablets reviews will now focus on bringing you more information about each of the three flavors and analyze how important they are in your diet.
8 Greens tablets are available in three different flavors, which are –
- Lemon Lime: This flavor is the original one of 8 Greens. It has got a strong lemony flavor, which is going to be suitable for people who craze the lemony tanginess. But otherwise, the strong taste might be a bit harsh for you.
- Blood Orange: Blood Orange is the most popular flavor of them all. This flavor has a bit of sweetness with a hint of orange tanginess.
- Melon: As 8greens contain no artificial flavors, be rest assured that all of the flavors are natural. This melon flavor also tastes like a real melon; no artificial taste will follow.
The ingredient list provided by the brand is given below –
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Spinach, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Wheatgrass Powder, Kale, Spirulina Extract and Turmeric (root) (colors), Organic Barley Grass, Organic Blue-Green Algae, Organic Spirulina, Organic Broken Cell Chlorella. Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Safflower Oil, Stevia Leaf Extract.
8 Greens Effervescent drink tablets are a concentrated source of nutrition. We will elaborate on each of the benefits of 8 different veggies in our 8g essential green booster review.
- Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass has alkalizing minerals. They reduce inflammation and enhance the production of red blood cells in your body. They also increase blood circulation.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera improves your immunity and soothes any stomach irritation you have. It also works as a natural healer.
- Spirulina: Spirulina regulates your sugar intake and craving. It also supports weight loss.
- Spinach: Spinach has many alkalizing properties and has a high level of calcium, iron, vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Kale: Kale contains a high amount of beta-carotene.
- Chlorella: Chlorella is rich in amino acids. It detoxifies your body naturally and contains alkalizing algae.
- Barley Grass: Barley Grass is alkalizing green and a natural detoxifying agent. It contains chlorophyll and beneficial enzymes.
- Blue-Green Algae: It improves your immunity and metabolism. It supports weight loss and reduces stress. It also elevates energy levels.
All the benefits of these superfoods have been combined in the 8 Greens Effervescent drink tablets to provide you with excellent nutrients that your diet is lacking. It will boost your immune system and energy, make your metabolism work nicely, and promote weight loss.
Gummies are not only for children; their yummy taste attracts adults as well. Moreover, they are fun. But what if you find gummies that are healthy also?
Keeping the fun part of gummies in mind, 8greens has also launched healthy gummies that are as nutritious and beneficial as their drink tablets. They are made without adding any artificial or unnatural sweeteners or flavors.
And the best part is, you get the benefits of leafy green veggies in the form of gummies!
- 8 Greens gummies nourish your overall body by supporting your immunity. They make your immunity stronger so that the results come from within.
- They contain great vitamins and minerals profile, which is a gift of the 8 veggies. These gummies will provide your body with a high amount of energy, which will last all day, unlike other protein supplements, which gives crashing energy.
- 8 Greens gummies are one of the main sources of antioxidants available in the market.
- They are safe. Any child who is above 4 years of age can enjoy them without hesitation.
- These 8 Green gummies are completely gluten-free. They are also free from niacin and do not contain any added coloring.
- The taste of gummies holds the most important part. 8 Greens gummies taste like wild apples, which is going to be enjoyable for all.
8Greens Skin + Marine Collagen tablets are marketed towards us by a very catchy tagline that reads, ‘ A Facial in a Glass. ‘ Well, who would not like to have a facial just by drinking a glass of green supplement! But how are they beneficial for your skin? Let’s find out.
8 Greens tablets work from within, so a natural radiance comes into your skin, which makes your skin glow, smooth, and supple. After noticing this major result of 8 Greens on the skin, Russel and her team went on a mission to launch an effervescent tablet concentrated with biotin and marine collagen to improve your skin.
As the whole brand runs on the principle of including 8 nutritious greens, they have selected some 8 leafy greens that contain properties that make your skin healthy. These are aloe vera, green tea, broccoli, spinach, collard greens, alfalfa, peppermint, and kale.
- 8 Greens Skin + Marine Collagen tablets contain anti-ageing properties.
- They promote the elasticity of the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce acne and inflammation.
- 8 Greens marine collagen tablets reduce redness on your face.
- They are gluten-free and vegan without any added sugar.
- They taste like delicious fresh apples.
8 Greens cookbook incorporates some great recipes for all the members of your family. It is a great way to know many ideas about including 8 Greens in your diet. These recipes are suitable for children, adults, and elderly persons who have various needs.
This book is written by none other than Russel herself, where two recipes have been gifted from Gwyneth Paltrow. These two recipes are specially designed for children. Other than this, Peninsula hotel has provided their famous spelled pancake recipe, and the nutritionist of Jessica Alba have also enriched this book by giving her a delicious 8greens recipe.
Each recipe that has been included in this cookbook has passed some main criteria. Like, the recipe should be easy to make, should be enjoyable for children, and last but not least, should include fabulous healthy ingredients.
This 8 Greens cookbook will not only give you more ways to welcome greens in your diet, but it will also provide you with a tasty and simple way of feeding veggies to children.
Russel has chosen traditional Japanese binding for her cookbook and a softcover. Thus, the book is super convenient to lay down on your cooking surface for better reading.
How to Use 8Greens Tablets and Gummies
1. 8Greens Tablets
8 Greens effervescent tablets are the most convenient and easy drink tablets you can find. You only need to drop one tablet in a glass of water. Then let it fizz until it dissolves completely, and Voila, your healthy green drink is ready. Make sure to use 8 oz of water to have a tasty consistency. If you are an adult, take 3 tablets per day. For children, the direction says to have 1 tablet each day.
2. 8Greens Gummies
You should consume 2 gummies each day. They can be eaten separately or at the same time. Just put it in your mouth and chew up the deliciousness. They must be thoroughly chewed before you swallow them. These gummies are safe to consume with effervescent tablets.
Do 8Greens Work?
As far as user reviews are concerned, 8 Greens work fabulously. The customer rating on Amazon is 4.5 out of 5, which is an outstanding number from above 2k of global ratings.
8 Greens doesn’t work instantly; they target all your problem areas and resolve the issues you might have been dealing with for a long time. 8 Greens betters your metabolism and keeps your digestion problems at bay.
It also improves your whole immunity so that you become less prone to illness and seasonal cough and cold. It is designed to help your body absorb all the nutrients you’re lacking, such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, calcium, iron, and zinc.
That’s why you need to have a regular dose of 8 Greens for a good amount of time before expecting optimal results.
Is 8Greens Safe for vegans?
Yes, 8 Greens is made of all-natural ingredients. Only the goodness of Vegetables is offered to you without any harmful chemicals or preservatives. It is safe for vegans as it does not include any animal product or animal-derived ingredient whatsoever.
Also, 8 Greens side effects are quite less, and most of the people have not reported anything serious even after long and regular use. You can expect to face some headaches or stomach pains and frequent bowel movements.
8 Greens shows you the way to a better life by just including one ingredient in your diet. The founder and CEO of this brand, Russel, has worked with medical professionals to serve you only with the best.
Many of us have been forced to ignore eating veggies nowadays, be it because of our busy lives or the availability of fast foods. But you have the chance to provide your body what it is craving.
So, consider including 8 Greens in your diet soon for the betterment of your whole family, and take a look at our detailed 8 Greens Review for more information.