Every one in four people, carrying out a busy lifestyle, overlook the presence of vitamins and minerals on their plates. This certainly affects health and performance in the long-run.
However, no one formula applies to all for balancing dietary requirements. An individual’s needs varies across regions, climate types, cultural food habits, and even personal body types or metabolism. It is worth checking out the daily protein and micronutrient intake for vegans, which is why an additional source of the best plant-based multivitamins should be considered.
But why should you bother buying the best vegan multivitamin?
Micronutrients are substances that your body requires for healthy growth. They facilitate metabolic activities, proper processing of macronutrients, and act as building blocks for the body. But despite consuming plenty of vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, and fruit, some vegans will fall short on a few key nutrients, especially B12, , calcium, Vitamin D, iodine, protein, and zinc. The deficiency of which can cause scurvy, rickets, beriberi, infections, and even night-blindness. To save yourself from these diseases and ensure that the products you’re choosing are eco-friendly, go for the best vegan multivitamin supplement that justly meets your requirement.
What is the difference between multivitamins for women and men?
Our body types are different. So are our activity levels and body compositions. The categorization of the best vegan multivitamin for you depends on the factors above and age, gender, and specific health conditions, that solely apply to you.
Women tend to lose bone density faster than men post 30 years of age. Therefore, they should benefit from a multivitamin that provides more calcium. On the other hand, men lose muscle health faster than women do.
On a similar note, premenopausal women need more iron than children or the elderly. However, it is advisable to avoid buying a multivitamin that contains iron unless your doctor recommends it since consuming too much iron can be as hazardous as ingesting too little. Moreover, the supplementation of vitamin B-12 must increase with age while it remains quite the same across gender. B12 deficiency being quite common among vegans, it would also make sense if you separately consider adding a vegan vitamin B12 supplement to your diet.
Certain health concerns, including immunity and antioxidant support, are vital to both sexes. Since major multivitamin manufacturers do provide a range of varieties for men, women, children, and the elderly, picking the best vegan supplement that fits your group makes better sense.
The 10 Best Vegan Multivitamins
Multivitamins are quite well-known to health-conscious and bodybuilding individuals. But if you feel conflicted by the deficiency of vitamin B12, Vitamin D, and Omega-3 in your vegan diet, your dilemma ends here!
Future Kind’s Essential Vegan Multivitamin brings together a bountiful dosage of plant-derived B12, algae-derived Omega-3 fatty acids, and vegan vitamin D sources to supplement your body with long-lasting energy that is essential for enduring intense workouts.
It promotes healthy functioning of the mind with alertness besides saving your knees during the intense training. This is one of the best plant-based multivitamins with Vitashine, an ingredient made from the lichen that has been registered as D3 by the vegan society.
Made of Vegan Softgel (modified tapioca starch, glycerin, purified water, maltitol), candelilla wax, sunflower lecithin. It comprises of:
- Vitamin D3: 50 mcg (2000 IU)
- Vitamin B12: 400 mcg
- Omega 3: 650 mg
- EPA: 975 mg
- DHA: 195 mg
You can use this code “BEKIND10” to get 10% of discount.
- No GMO’s, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, soy, sugar, salt, animal derivatives, artificial colors, or preservatives.
- Builds endurance and energy levels.
- Fosters immunity.
- Uplifts mood and performance.
- Available only at the official site for buying online.
Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin offers two distinct sets of capsules for men and women to offer micronutrients special attention to the priorities. They are made of vegan plant-based vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D3 from lichen, Vitamin E from Sunflower, Calcium, and Magnesium from marine algae.
It has chelated minerals like Selenium and Zinc for better absorption and bioavailability. It includes antioxidant-rich herbal extracts for healthy heart, brain, and eyes. The brand also formulates the best plant-based multivitamin exclusively for women.
Besides Vitamins A, C, D3, E, K2, B1, B2, B3, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, B5, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend, it encompasses:
- Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, B. Breve, L. Reuteri),
- Energy Blend (Maca, Green Tea, Ginseng, CoQ10),
- Brain Blend (Ginkgo, Ginger, Inositol, Boron),
- Heart Blend (Cinnamon, Turmeric, Grape Extract, Resveratrol),
- Eye Blend (Rutin, Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin).
- The blend of digestive enzymes and probiotics helps absorb nutrients.
- Promotes healthy digestion and a happy gut.
- Real, organic fruits and vegetables.
- Whole food nutrition.
- Nutritional cofactors.
- Distinct option for men and women.
- The suggested serving is 3-4 pills a day which is annoying for some customers.
- Naturelo has decreased the B vitamins to improve the safety profile of the multivitamin.
Apart from the multivitamin provisions, the digestibility and ease of consuming the capsules is a crucial factor. EZ Melts Multivitamin is a fast-dissolving multivitamin.
These best chewable vegan multivitamins can conveniently foster bodily energy, optimal metabolism, micronutrient absorption, and antioxidant protection if you face trouble swallowing pills. Most of the chewable multivitamins taste awful and contain additional calories and sugar.
However, it is not the case with EZ Melts. It is purely vegan with ZERO Sugar and no calories. It has a Tropical Cherry flavor which tastes far better than chewable or gummies.
Vitamin A (beta carotene), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (D-Alpha-tocopheryl succinate), Vitamin K (phytonadione), Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Folate (L-5-methyl folate, calcium salt), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), Biotin (d-Biotin), Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate), Iron (carbonyl iron), Iodine (potassium iodide), Zinc (zinc oxide), Selenium (sodium selenite), Manganese (manganese gluconate), Chromium (chromium picolinate), mannitol, modified cellulose, xylitol, natural flavors and color, plant-based magnesium stearate and stearic acid, monk fruit extract, malic acid.
- Zero Sugar, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO.
- Natural Flavors, Natural Sweeteners, Natural Colors.
- Easily digestible and fast-absorbing.
- No need to swallow.
- Safe for the elderly population.
- Refund available for dissatisfied customers.
- Decent flavor with no calories.
- Presence of sugar alcohols (polyols), significantly less than 0.8 g per tablet.
- Pills are dime size or slightly larger and a 1/8th of an inch thick.
Only a few chewable vegan multivitamins support all areas of health and suit maximum dietary patterns like Yuve Vegan Multivitamin gummies which give multiple health benefits and are celiac, paleo, ketogenic, and bariatric friendly.
This includes 100% of the daily needed dosage for optimal nutritional needs of women, men, and kids. to boost energy, manage weight, strengthen the immune system, and prevent aging.
It doesn’t include dairy, gluten, wheat, gelatin, chemical, nut, or soy and has only pure plant-based ingredients. This chewable multivitamin for women, men, and kids offers:
Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, vitamin B5, zinc, cane sugar, glucose, water, citrus pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, natural strawberry, orange, and pineapple extract for flavor, anthocyanins from black carrot extract for color, beta carotene for color.
- Yummy and enjoyable.
- Can be consumed by the whole family.
- Vegan & Non-GMO.
- Free of yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, colors, milk, peanuts, shellfish, or fish.
- Offers a 60-days money-back guarantee.
- Flavors are strong.
- Not firm like a traditional gummy.
Garden of Life is one of the best vegan multivitamins for women. It gives special attention to whole foods containing important nutrients and minerals for women’s health.
This vegan supplement for women includes vegan D3, 2 milligrams of iron, organic vitamin B 12, and vitamin B. Garden of Life supplements are formulated with 100% Organic & Non-GMO tablet materials.
It does not commonly contain soy or corn-derived ingredients or the usual list of chemicals like magnesium stearate or silicon dioxide. You can identify the improvement in your skin, hair, and nails health besides the increased energy and wellness.
Have a look at the ingredient’s list:
Organic tapioca dextrose, organic gum arabic, organic brown rice (concentrate and extract), organic potato starch, organic coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum). If you want to get these supplements at lowest rates then do look for them at Garden Of Life Black Friday sale.
- Helps to grow stronger and healthier.
- High in iron.
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals at 100% DV or higher.
- Supports radiant skins and nails.
- Pending patent for Clean tablet technology blend.
- Sensitive people may experience an allergic reaction.
- The company was recently sold to Nestlé.
Are you looking for chewable vegan multivitamins for persons who are prone to allergies and other sensitivities? Nutramin’s Allergy-Safe Vegan Multivites for women, men & teens should probably be on your cart!
These multivitamin gummies are Gelatin-Free and sourced from real plants and fruits, which eliminates the potential of ingredients to cause any reactions. The natural ingredients also assist in boosting your immune function.
If you need a multivitamin gummy that fosters cellular repair, energy, better sleep & healthy metabolism, this could be the best vegan option to choose.
The Nutramin multivitamin gummies have Strawberry, Cherry & Orange natural flavors. They are free of artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and contain bioavailable plant-based biotin, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin e, and zinc.
The ingredients are 100% Plant-Based Vegan Sourced and include:
Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (di-alpha Tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid (Folate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-pantothenate), Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Zinc (Zinc Sulfate), Choline (Choline Bitartrate), Inositol
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Water, Apple Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Refined Coconut Oil (hypoallergenic), Carnauba Wax, Stevia Leaf
- Made with vegetarian apple pectin & naturally sweetened with Stevia leaf.
- 100% Gelatine-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free, and Guilt-Free Too.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
- Need physician’s recommendation to continue over 3 months.
- Strong flavor.
- Coconut oil raises speculations on the eco-friendly procedure of extraction.
There has been a surge in demand for the best plant-based multivitamins that could meet the daily requirement for optimum nutrition and complete multi-system support.
Since multivitamin consumption pattern should come with a doctor’s recommendation and advice, be cautious of selecting the right multivitamin to suit your needs.
Supplement Studio’s whole Food multivitamin plus works as an excellent source of 100% DV of B12, D (a vegan form of D3), and iron. It has no allergens like Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Dairy, Eggs, Shellfish, Soy, or Gelatin.
A beneficial 3 Strain Probiotics Blend and Digestive Enzyme Complex assist in maintaining a healthy gut, and strong immunity system. It has an optimal concentration of B-Complex vitamins, minerals & antioxidants. Happily enough, it is good for your precious heart that cares for the environment and animals!
It includes the following ingredients:
Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Spinach Leaf, Spirulina, Chlorella, Chlorophyllin, L-Arginine HCI, L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Broccoli Sprout, Cabbage Leaf, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Parsley, Beet Root, Blueberry, Apple, Peach, Strawberry, Acai, Cranberry, Bilberry, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Noni, Carrot Juice, Asparagus Rhizome, Flaxseed, Garlic Bulb
- No synthetic ingredients, coloring, or flavoring.
- No Magnesium Stearate, preservatives nor GMO.
- A complete micronutrient supplement.
- No coloration in urine or bad breath.
- 3-Strain probiotic blend for the healthy digestive system.
- High potency Organic whole food blend for overall well-being and vitality.
- Some customers have experienced nausea with high potency multivitamins.
- May cause constipation and stomach-ache as an indicator of excess iron in the diet.
The primary concern of men’s nutrition besides uplifting stamina and empowering the metabolic rates is muscle maintenance. That could qualify as a decent reason why men need a specifically designed multivitamin supplement for a plant-based diet.
For highly active men throughout the day, Vital One plant-based multivitamin could be an excellent choice to support prostate, vision & heart health. It has a herbs-derived formula that is essential for men’s vitality. This multivitamin is sourced from whole and superfoods with enhanced bioavailability. Antioxidants’ strength helps preserve endurance and energy that permits high muscular activity with reduced chances of fatigue.
The nutrients value are as mentioned below:
Vitamin A 600mcg RAE, Vitamin C 150mg, Calcium 50mg, Vitamin D 10mcg, Vitamin E 13.5mg, Vitamin B1 7mg, Vitamin B2 7.5mg, Vitamin B3 30mg NE, Vitamin B6 7.5mg, Folate 667mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 27mcg, Biotin 300mcg, Vitamin B5 10mg, Magnesium 50mg, Zinc 15mg, Selenium 30mcg, Copper 2mg, Manganese 2mg, Chromium 120mcg, Molybdenum 75mcg.
- High potency with 35+ vegan ingredients.
- 4-Synergistic blends that offer immune support, energy, and mental alertness.
- Made in a GMP certified facility in America and third-party safety tested for purity.
- Helps with stress alleviation.
- Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician.
- High Potency vitamins may cause a reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Unsuitable for persons with a history of allergies to herbal ingredients.
Finding out a vegan multivitamin with higher absorption? Studies have proved that liquid supplements are far more bioavailable than capsules and liquids have a stunning 97% absorption rate while capsules at only three per cent!
MayRuth Morning Liquid Vegan Multivitamin for women has been designed specifically to suit all lifestyles. The multivitamin is free of Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Nut, Nightshade, and Tomatoes.
This substantially improves your energy and boosts your hair, skin, and nail health. Moreover, this is Celiac Friendly, Paleo Friendly, Keto Friendly & Bariatric Friendly.
It is sugar-free, you can consume it without worrying about a potential spike in blood glucose levels. You can have an essential supply of daily vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, trace minerals, amino acids, & 100% daily needed dosage of vegan vitamin D3 with just 1oz serving every day!
- Easy to absorb and no swallowing.
- Delicious and has beauty benefits.
- Vegan friendly and suits several dietary patterns.
- Boosts energy and optimally meets nutrition needs.
- Comparatively Expensive.
- Has a thick consistency.
- The plastic packaging has been putting off some customers.
Cruelty-free products with the goodness of essential vitamins are bliss. You know these best vegan multivitamins are specially formulated keeping the animals unaffected and the vegans healthy! Deva Vegan multivitamins is a vegan-friendly supplement that is also free of all the 8 major allergens.
There are NO milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, or soy allergens that can trigger reactions in sensitive individuals or children. To add a cherry to the cake, it is also free of artificial preservatives. The plant-based formula of herbs, vegetable powders, and important green whole foods, provides you with high levels of B12 and iron – 2 which are generally deficient in a vegan diet.
The ingredients include:
Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Chlorophyll Coating (All of the ingredients are from non-animal sources)
- Contains a balance of vitamins and minerals.
- Approved by Vegan society.
- Boosts energy and performance throughout the day.
- Return and replacement are available should you find the quality not satisfying.
- Need only one tablet per day.
- Can turn your pee into a greenish color.
- Some users complain of the large pill size.
While micronutrients are vital for humans, still they’re needed in smaller quantities. They could be like the motor oil, coolant, and battery fluid to your engine, while macronutrients are the fuel. However, it is essential, and its deficiency can cause health risks.
The suggested consumption of Micronutrients should have your doctor’s or dietician’s backing for a safe journey to your health goals. There are factors involving age, gender, geography, and lifestyle, which influence a multivitamin choice. Therefore, do find yourself the best plant-based plant-based multivitamin with care and caution!