Forget milk, butter, sugar, eggs and flour. These cookies are dairy free, gluten free and are 100% vegan. Who said vegans can’t eat delicious cookies?
We can! This homemade vegan cookie recipe is easy, fast and you can eat them for breakfast or as a vegan snack. These cookies are in my easy vegan desserts list that I prepare whenever I am out of time, I know what your thinking – give me the dam recipe!!!
If you want, you can share with friends and show them that vegans eat and the food is delicious! The preparation won’t take more than 3 minutes! You can carry this snack for your travels. It is one of the healthy travel snack along with many other vegan varieties.
If you want chocolate cookies, instead of adding banana, you can add avocado and vegan chocolate chips. Mix both and you’ll have chocolate cookies! They are so crunchy! Easy, healthy and delicious chocolate cookies are a must.
And just like my Homemade Dairy Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, this recipe has even less ingredients, only 3 INGREDIENTS in the entire recipe! Vegan baking, really can’t get any easier, as it doesn’t even require you to bake these vegan cookies! What’s next when it comes to vegan desserts, sweets and naughties? Well, I’m eyeing off these yummy Cinnamon Cookies.
Yummy 3 Ingredient Vegan Cookies
“No Bake, Dairy Free & Gluten Free”
Serves: 18 cookies
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Fridge Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Eat Time: 5 minutes 🙂
- 1 cup all natural almond butter (or any vegan butter you like)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
1. In a bowl, combine your almond butter (or whatever nut butter you like) and maple syrup and microwave for 20 seconds or however long it takes to go soft.
2. Once it has soften, stir it and then add the rolled oats.
3. Mix with a whisk until all oats are full coated in maple syrup and almond butter.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop it up and shape with your hands into a ball and press down to make a cookie.
5. Please on a baking sheet and keep repeating until you have used the entire mixture.
6. This is the best bit – it doesn’t require any baking. Just place your vegan cookies in the fridge for approxmiately 30 minutes. Once done, you can eat them for breakfast as a snack or dessert!
Tips & Tricks
1. Because this homemade vegan cookie doesn’t require any baking, the shape and size cookie that you prepare will be the exactly the same size as served. As it is no bake, there is no shrinkage like baked vegan cookies.
2. You can also add cinnamon, raisins or chocolate chips or coconut to this recipe aswell! If doing so, ensure you add a little more maple syrup to ensure the liquid to solid consistency remains the same.
- Calories: 140
- Total Fat: 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrate: 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Sugars: 6.4 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
Please give this recipe a go and let me know what you think? You only need 3 ingredients, no baking and they are super delicious. You can find other such simple vegan recipes like banana smoothie, chocolate banana muffins, and many more to come on my blog VegansFirst!
I look forward to hearing what you all say about them in the comments below!