Protein Bars are very convenient, and of course, healthier than regular oily snacks. They supply your body with a high amount of protein, which helps you lose weight faster or gain muscle mass more efficiently.
But, in this crowded industry, finding a good protein bar is not a simple task. Many brands love to claim various health benefits, but the reality doesn’t seem to match their magical world!
That’s why we have set ourselves out on a mission to bring you only the best, and today we are going to review Oh Yeah One Bars.
Oh Yeah, which is now known as One, is a very famous brand manufacturing different protein products. But their One Protein Bars seem to have touched the sky. These are very popular amongst active people because of the outstanding amount of protein.
They are also vegan-friendly because no animal-derived ingredient is used to make Oh Yeah One Protein Bars. So, let’s start our One Bar review and dissect everything this product has to offer.
What is Oh Yeah One Bar?
Oh Yeah one bar is one of the healthiest and most convenient snacks you can eat anytime. These One Protein Bars provide your muscles with a great protein dose, accelerating your muscle performance and endurance. Protein creates amino acids that are responsible for promoting muscle growth and muscle recovery.
That means you will build muscles faster, and the muscle soreness you witness during the recovery process will not be excruciating. So, you will be able to work out more frequently than ever. Oh Yeah One Protein Bars are an excellent source of energy. You can have them before heading towards the gym or even eating them as a post-workout protein food.
Besides this, One Protein bars contain a nice amount of fiber and significantly less sugar. Fiber is good for your digestion and keeps your bowel problems at bay. So, Oh Yeah One Protein Bar is the best hunger-solution you should go for whenever you feel the need for more energy. And the best part is, these protein bars come in various flavors to go with your various moods.
One Bar review has brought all of the pros and cons of this protein bar to help you decide better. So, let’s find out what are the good points and the drawbacks of this snack.
- Offers 20 g of protein each serving.
- Wide range of delicious flavors.
- A gluten-free protein bar.
- Works as a nice fibre source.
- Made of vegan ingredients.
- Contains only 1 g of sugar per serving.
- Includes some artificial ingredients.
- Falls under the expensive category.
Vegan Oh Yeah One Bar Protein Flavors
In this Oh Yeah Bar review you will find every detail regarding its vegan flavors. Getting an idea about one bar flavors will help you choose the right one for you.
- Maple Glazed Doughnut: We usually associate maple flavor with waffles and pancakes. But, in this flavor, you will find a unique approach. It combines the yeasty-ness of the doughnut and the evergreen sweetness of maple.
- Cinnamon Bun: Cinnamon is quite a usual flavor when it comes to protein bars. But, Oh Yeah has come up with something different. This flavor includes a cool spicy-ness of cinnamon, which is dominated by a correct amount of sweetness.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake: Oh Yeah has included this classic flavor to celebrate the amazing combo of chocolate cake and peanut butter. Though chocolate is overpowering peanut butter here, you will find it less sweet than many other flavors.
- Birthday Cake: Birthday Cake brings you the actual taste of a birthday cake, despite the unwanted lemony twist. These One Protein Bars are covered in sprinkles, and it has a sweet vanilla flavor.
- Peanut Butter Pie: Oh Yeah has done quite an excellent job in reflecting this flavor. It captures the nutty-ness perfectly. It provides a roasted flavor of peanuts and balances it with the correct amount of sweetness, which can never be overpowering.
- Almond Bliss: This flavor executes the combination of cream and almonds gracefully. Almonds are heavily incorporated in this Oh Yeah One Bar to provide you with a nice crunch. It is quite sweet but well-adjusted with the nutty nuance.
- Cookies And Creme: If you’re much into creme-heavy flavors, then this is just the right one for you. We all have tried Oreos, and this flavor is quite similar to that. Some cookie pieces are used to bring out the chocolate flavor. But overall, it imitates the taste of a heavy creme bar.
- Lemon Cake: Lemon Cake is not one of the popular One Bar Flavors, but it’s not the worst one. It provides a solid lemony flavor, minus the weird tanginess. The sweetness is also well-balanced and complements the lemony-ness of this flavor.
- Salted Caramel: This flavor tastes actually as the name suggests. It’s quite sweet and buttery with an amazing punch of salt. The silky smoothness of Caramel will melt in your mouth in seconds. This flavor is surely worth a try.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin Pie has got an awesome texture, similar to pumpkin filling. It will not leave you dissatisfied in any way.
- Red Velvet Cake: Many users think that this Flavor doesn’t do justice because of its lack of sweetness. The outer coating delivers a cheesy taste. Still, it doesn’t include any cocoa flavors.
- Blueberry Cobbler: The flavor of blueberry doesn’t taste like it is artificial, which is a great thing. The sweetness does not dominate here also. But, you will surely not feel the lack of it.
- Key Lime Pie: Lime fans can give it a try, but you are most likely to feel sugar deficiency here also. Although the creamy texture is pretty much excellent, the flavor fails to become famous.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: A punch of brown sugar will hit you right away when you have this flavor. These bars are full of chocolate chips to balance out the sweetness with cocoa.
- Chocolate Brownie: Chocolate Brownie has the taste of milk chocolate. For the occasional crunchy part, you will find enough chocolate chips in it.
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Like the blueberry one, the raspberry flavor also doesn’t taste artificial. It is a sweeter flavor in which chunks of white chocolate are not present.
- Chocolate Birthday Cake: Oh Yeah did not shy away from using a lot of sprinkles in this one. This unique flavor has got a weird sour aftertaste, according to many users.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Mint Chocolate Chip is a kind of an ice-cream themed flavor. The mint will hit your taste buds very vigorously, but it will not destroy the creaminess.
Oh Yeah One Bar Performance
You can judge a particular protein bar’s performance only after experiencing its taste and flavors, consistency, effectiveness, ingredients, side effects, and a lot more. It is vital to check out each aspect of Oh Yeah One Bar to anticipate how it will work for you.
Since they are not merely snacks but filled with protein, you must consider these following points before buying One Protein Bars.
1. Taste and Flavors
Taste and flavors are significant aspects to consider. That’s why our Oh Yeah Protein Bars review has provided a distinct idea about every flavor previously. Users have reviewed that the cake flavors taste like real slices of cakes, which is undoubtedly commendable. Also, Oh Yeah has a significant variety of flavors to choose from.
Still, some of the flavors leave a long-lasting aftertaste, which, in most cases, feels sour. This is certainly a drawback of these protein bars, but finding your favorite flavor is not that hard since it only happens with just two or three flavors.
Customers must know what benefits they could get from any product. Because a huge variety of protein bars is available in the market, its quality sometimes gets compromised. So, you only end up eating a bunch of unhealthy ingredients and not enough protein or fiber.
But that’s not the case with One Protein Bars. Oh Yeah One Protein Bar gives you a prominent dose of protein. It will help you in your fat burning and muscle building journey. Plus, these protein bars only include a very less amount of sugar to help you cut off your sugar intake.
We have received mixed reviews on the Oh Yeah One Bar texture. Some people had felt that these bars were quite chewy for them. Others had said about the soft and creaminess, while others are quite crumbly.
The cake-flavored bars are naturally quite soft and fluffy. But these reviews vary on a person’s preference. You need to try yourself first to be able to say a word about its consistency.
Many customers are still unaware of the fact that Oh Yeah has changed its name. Now it is known as One. Besides this sudden name change, this company has been into manufacturing protein products for quite a long time.
They rely only on high-quality protein sources, and their protein bars contain a huge dose of protein. The health benefits of their products are very visible. That’s why One brand has become one of the most trusted brands that deliver only quality products.
Ingredients play the role of the hero when it comes to determining the performance of a food item. This One Protein Bar review has already stated the amount of protein you’re getting from this product, which is 20 g. The ingredient list of One Protein Bar is quite basic but certainly not limited.
That means it incorporates all the effective ingredients without unnecessary ones. Whey protein isolate or milk protein isolate has been used in these protein bars. Other ingredients are – Prebiotic Fibers, Vegetable Glycerine, Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Seed Butter, Soy Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin. Sucralose and Sea Salt.
Most of the protein bars, as well as protein supplements, supply your body with high energy, which is most likely to crash just after your intense workout. This sudden fall drains out your bodily energy completely, and you end up too tired to move a bit even.
That’s not how protein bars should work. Oh Yeah One Protein Bars doesn’t give you crashing energy, which will vanish just after some time. As this energy you get from One Protein Bars is clean and natural, it will last all day.
A vast array of prices are noticeably present in this protein bars industry. It happens because many products contain different types of ingredients. So the price differs. Still, some products fail to justify their price points.
Oh Yeah One Bars come with an impressive ingredient list, and the price is quite higher than the average ones. But it is justified because average protein bars do not provide you with a high amount of protein and fiber-like One Protein Bars do.
8. Side Effects
Every protein bar and supplement opens the door to some uncertain side effects. This happens because your body takes time to adjust to the extra protein you’re taking. Oh Yeah One Protein Bars can cause you stomach upsets and bearable stomachaches, as reported by users.
You can feel a little bit bloated or gassy sometimes. Even nausea and headaches could occur.
We have hit the bottom part of our One Bar review. The exact recapitulation about this Oh Yeah One Bar will make you more knowledgeable about this protein bar. You can now easily determine how its performance is going to affect you.
Based on millions of users’ unbiased opinions, our One Protein Bar review has brought every part of the product in front of you – its various flavors, tastes, ingredients, effectiveness to its value, consistency, and side effects.
So, if you are pleased, go ahead and include this delicious vegan snack in your diet and give your body some extra protein for burning more calories or gaining more muscle mass.