Six Star Creatine X3 Review: Why Amino Acid?
Bodybuilders and athletes need a number of supplements that make their bodies able to perform daily intense workouts. Many protein powders and energy drinks are available in the market to provide them with amazing energy and muscle growth. But there is a deficiency of one particular supplement, which is creatine.
Creatine is one of the essential nutrients in bodybuilding because it helps in muscle growth and accelerates the energy level. That’s why today, we are going to review Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3, which is one of the best creatine powder supplements containing a high dose of creatine.
Creatine X3 is exactly what your muscles need to gain more endurance. This product allows you to increase your performance at the gym by providing you with high energy and repairing muscles faster after workouts. It is totally a vegan product that has no animal by-products or any animal-derived ingredient. So, let’s begin discovering more about this product in this Six Star Creatine review.
What Is Creatine X3? What does it Do?
Creatine X3 is a popular creatine powder manufactured by Six Star Pro Nutrition. This company is very well-known among fitness enthusiasts for their other great fitness products, such as amino acid supplements, protein powders, pre-workouts, and post-workouts. And the best part is, all of their products come within an affordable price range.
Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 powder is going to provide you with an amazing amount of energy, which will help with your intense workouts. It is designed to increase your muscle performance and make the muscle recovery process quicker than ever before. If you have a proper supplement and a well structured vegan bodybuilding meal plan, then you wouldn’t need anything else to best pursue your goals
Six Star Creatine X3 is packed with a mega-dose of 8000 mg creatine. It will supply your body with 30% more creatine each serving than any other supplement. Creatine X3 accelerates muscle gain. It helps to increase the ATP production of your body to gain extra energy during workouts. The short-chain carbohydrate present in this formula converts into glycogen very fast to enhance your energy and the recovery process after a hardcore workout session.
- Enhances muscle endurance and overall muscle performance
- Helps gain lean muscle mass faster
- Makes muscle recovery very fast
- Boosts your energy level
- Made of excellent vegan ingredients
- Suitable to take during workouts, before or post-workout
- Contains a low BCCA level
- Has artificial flavors and colors
Creatine X3 Ingredients List
Creatine X3 by Six Star Pro Nutrition is packed with scientifically proven effective ingredients that will help you with muscle growth, high energy level, and muscle recovery. Let’s talk about each and every ingredient in detail to see how they work.
- Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine HCI – Creatine is a highly beneficial ingredient that promotes healthy muscle growth and elevates your energy level so you can go through strenuous workouts as discussed by Healthline
- Taurine – Taurine is an amino acid that increases your muscle performance by making the muscles work harder for a long time. This ingredient is an essential one and so is present in most of the protein products like the Motiv8 burn.
- Dextrose – Dextrose is a calorie-dense ingredient which provides extra energy to your body.
- L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine – Leucine is one of the essential amino acids which takes part in the protein synthesis process of your body. It generates ATP and helps with metabolism. You can read the detailed guide on vegan foods high In Leucine and Isoleucine.
- L- Valine – L- Valine works as an effective energy booster. It also regulates blood sugar levels. You can also refer this article for vegan foods high In Valine.
- L- Arginine – L- Arginine converts into nitric oxide and contributes to building muscles, maintaining good heart health, and repairing wounds. You can check the detailed medical news description with the site.
- Glycine – Among the amino acids which make protein, glycine is an impactful one. It works for building tissue to form muscles and organs.
- L- Methionine – This ingredient takes part in metabolizing the fat you have in your body.
- Maltodextrin – Maltodextrin is a quick digestive carbohydrate which helps in bodybuilding.
- Citric Acid – Citric acid is an amazing source of antioxidants that fights free radical damage and decreases oxidative stress.
- Calcium Silicate – Calcium is famous for strong teeth and bones, but it is also a vital nutrient for energy metabolism and muscle contraction.
- Artificial flavors and Red 40 – Creatine X3 contains artificial flavors to have great taste and a food coloring additive called Red 40 (You can check Red 40’s vegan status with us).
How Does Six Star Creatine X3 Work?
Elevating muscle endurance is very necessary when you are trying to build more muscle. Six Star Creatine X3 pills review has found that this product is a great supplement that gives your body the much-needed creatine. Our bodies naturally produce this nutrient, but it’s needless to say that amount is not sufficient for bodybuilders or athletes.
Creatine helps your muscles to have more strength to run extra miles or lift heavier weights. Creatine X3 also contains a good amount of L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine, which are the key ingredients to generate ATP. This high ATP production elevates your energy level, whereas other ingredients, like L- Arginine, and L- Methionine, take part in metabolism.
Creatine X3 also contributes to the recovery of muscles so you can work out more. But, the BCCA level is quite lower than expected in this creatine powder supplement. So, along with this supplement, you can have a vegan BCAA supplement that might give you an overall results.
Who Is Six Star Creatine X3 for?
Creatine supplements are absolutely vital for bodybuilders and athletes. Creatine X3 is also ideal for people who go through intense workouts on a daily basis. If you just do simple exercises, there is no need to use any type of supplements. Creatine X3 is specially designed for providing you with everything extra – extra energy, more endurance, and high performance.
An athlete or bodybuilder needs that kind of extra power because their bodies go through a transformation in order to be able to create muscles and gain lean mass (check complete blueprint to gaining weight as a vegan). So, if you do not follow that type of laborious workout routine, your healthy diet is all that you require.
Creatine X3 Side Effects
This Creatine X3 elite series review is going to warn about the possible side effects of this product. But users have not reported anything more than the usual side effects which come with all kinds of supplements. So, Creatine X3 might cause nausea, stomach pain (check how to fix it) or stomach upset, cramps, and dehydration. If you have had a heart attack before, you should restrain from taking it. Note that Creatine X3 might affect respiration for people who are suffering from asthma.
1. Is Six Star Creatine X3 any good?
Yes, users have reviewed that it helps with more energy and contributes to building muscles faster.
2. Six Star Creatine X3 how much to take?
After you’re done with your exercise, take one scoop of this product and mix it with 8 oz of cold water. If you’re not going to work out one day, consume this drink after waking up in the morning.
Six Star Creatine X3 is, indeed, a marvelous product for athletes and bodybuilders. It supplies your body with an outstanding dose of creatine, a nutrient which not only gives you a significant amount of energy but also promotes muscle growth. Apart from creatine, this product contains a blend of effective ingredients, which brings your performance at the gym to a higher level.