When people start to become vegan or want to try vegan recipes, they usually think they need to stop eating what they love. But that’s simply not true.
All you need is to adapt the foods you like the most for a vegan lifestyle. Just because you’re vegan, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all the kinds of food, including yummy vegan pancakes!
Can you make vegan pancakes? Yes, you can and don’t need eggs and you don’t need milk. This comfort food can be a lazy breakfast for yourself, your partner or even the entire family! If you’re cooking it for your family or friends, they will probably not believe that this delicious banana pancake recipe is vegan. Even your non-vegan friends or family will ask for this simple easy vegan banana pancakes 3 ingredients recipe. Also, this can be a great option for a lazy holiday or weekend brunch.
You can also cook or show this 3 ingredient banana pancakes with oats recipe to someone that is pancake-crazy, I bet they will love it because it’s so easy and quick to cook. This recipe is filling, comforting and doesn’t skimp on flavor. If you want, you still can add some fruits, or even vegan chocolate! Now that’s an option for sweet lovers like myself.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes With Oats
How To Make Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup
of your choice of Plant Based Vegan Milk
- 1 Banana
- Any extras you wish to add for more flavor: cinnamon, brown sugar, cacao or coconut flakes.
- First, pour your half a of cup of oats in a bowl. Grab the oats with a blender and blend into a kind of oat flour texture. Keep doing this until you think the texture is good.
- Now, add your plant based milk of your choice (these are the best plant based milks here) inside the bowl and mix it all up together using the blender again.
- Put the whole banana in there and blend it all together. It’s important to use a ripe banana in this recipe instead of green bananas because the green ones can give you stomach ache (to fix them check this article).
- Stir it up for a few minutes and and we are done with the mixture! Just like our easy no bake, dairy free cookies recipe, you are done! If you want, you can add cinnamon, brown sugar, cacao, coconut flakes or any other condiment you think it can be necessary, that’s if you want to make it fancy. Just make sure it’s vegan. If you’re going to add, you have to blend again.
- Heat up your pan with coconut oil. If you don’t want to use it, just make sure to use a nonstick pan. Wait untill it’s okay to start putting your pancakes on it.
- Pour your mixture into the pan and wait until you start seeing bubbles on it. When you see few bubbles, you can flip to the other side.
- After flipping to the other side, leave for a few minutes. Then you are done.
- After finish cooking all your vegan banana pancakes, you can add anything you like, such as other fruits or maple syrup (check vegan status). The best thing about cooking pancakes is that you can be super creative with them and you can always try something new.
Ta-Da, it’s that easy to swap over your normal pancake recipe to a gluten-free vegan pancakes 3 ingredients recipe. Remember, being vegan is not all about eating vegan and making good diet choices, what I’ve come to learn is that it’s not just about ourselves or the animals, it’s about sustainability and about making positive lifestyle choices.
Check my other vegan desserts here!