Vegan Mug Brownie Recipe
We all get awful cravings sometimes that push us to forget everything about healthy eating. All we want is that particular food and enjoy every bit of the delicious indulgence. It’s absolutely a wonder how food takes us to a divine journey of contentment! Now, coming to the vegan diet, despite having a bunch of finger-licking options, it’s hard to find a recipe that won’t take long to prepare and still be tempting enough to quench the unexpected cravings!
Because vegans can’t just grab any packet of snacks on the go unless the ingredient list is transparent. But the wait is over now! Do you want to know the recipe for the vegan mug brownie, which will require only 60 seconds in your microwave? Vegan Microwave Brownie Recipe is a healthy option to appease your sudden desire for mug brownie because it is gluten-free and refined sugar-free. So, let’s explore how to prepare the one-minute gluten-free, vegan mug brownie to satisfy your cravings anytime.
How To Make Vegan Mug Brownies
Vegan Mug Brownie Recipe
- 3 tbsp Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp Gluten-Free Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil/ any Vegetable Oil like Canola Oil (But, before that, check its vegan status)
- 1/2 tbsp Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Dairy-Free Milk (You can pick any from this list)
- 10 qt Vegan Chocolate Chips (as much as you want!)
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- Add gluten-free all-purpose flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a mug and stir well.
- Add non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, and coconut oil to the mixture. Stir until all dry ingredients are combined with wet ingredients. The batter should have a thick and smooth consistency without any lumps. Add a bit of salt to taste.
- Top the batter with some vegan chocolate chips and put the mug in the center of the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Voila! Your vegan microwave brownie is ready.
Tips for Vegan Mug Brownie Recipe
- Use fresh and organic vegan ingredients
- Mix all the dry ingredients before you the wet ingredients
- When you add the wet ingredients, be sure that there are no lumps
- The consistency of the batter should be even, sticky and smooth
- The batter shouldn’t be too thick, you can add some extra non-dairy milk (which is fresh, and hasn’t gone bad since opening. To check how much non-dairy milk lasts, you can check this article)
That’s how simple the vegan mug brownie is. This vegan brownie takes only one minute to mix the ingredients and another to cook but tastes like you have spent hours in the kitchen. The best part is, it’s a gluten-free and refined sugar-free chocolate treat. So follow this recipe to make the delicious vegan mug brownie anytime without compromising your health.
Check my other vegan desserts here!