Zucchini has amazing health benefits that you probably haven’t thought of, including a high source of antioxidants, vitamin C, and a High source of Potassium. They are great for digestion and they help maintain good eye health.
Today I will share with you one of my favorite, most delicious vegan zucchini recipes to ensure you are getting a delicious vegan meal (click here to check various meal plans) that is not only yummy and healthy but easy to make. If you have recently started veganism, you can find our grocery list and recipes for beginners shown here for a happy start!
Today’s recipe is called my Stuffed Zucchini Recipe – Vegan Style. It has been inspired by Italian food.
Italian food is one of the best types of food in the world. If you’re missing Italian food in your vegan diet, it’s possible to adapt your favorite dishes and easily make them into Italian Vegan Meals. I prepare dishes from all around the world. I love Italian as well as Mexican dishes. I have tried different Mexican dishes like Burritos, tortilla wraps (check out the recipe for tortillas), and many more.
Furthermore, when you adapt the original recipes, they become healthier and even more nutritious than they were before. And today, I’m going to show you how to cook the amazingly delicious healthy zucchini dinner recipe.
If you can’t tell already, I absolutely love zucchini’s and any recipe that has zucchini in it, I love to eat! Milena from milenakrecisz has this awesome zucchini fritters recipe. I absolutely love Zucchini and most especially fritters. I’m going to give this recipe and try and let you know how I go.
This recipe is low-carb, nutritious, easy and it’s going to impress even the non-vegans because of how delicious it is, using only plant based ingredients and no meat!
For more vegan recipes, freevegan has great resources for all vegans. It’s written by Stephanie who has healed many illnesses through a healthy, vegan diet. She shares everything vegan, including recipes that are gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free.
Want to give it a try? Keep Reading and let’s start!
Best Zucchini Recipe – Vegan
If you’re looking for a quick meal, for lunch or dinner, this is a great idea for a vegan dinner option. It’s also a good option for as a vegan lunch idea or as a vegan meal with you have friends and family over. A good option is to serve it with a salad. It’s a mouthwatering meatless meal and full of flavor.
Best Zucchini Recipe - Vegan
- 2 qt Medium Zucchinis
- 2 qt Garlic Cloves
- 1 qt Medium Tomato, Seeded and Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Fresh Mushrooms (Identify best mushrooms with
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 cup Canned or Pre-Cooked Chickpeas or Black Beans or Quinoa
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Vegan Grated Parmesan Cheese (For All Vegan Cheese Choices, Click Here)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Cut the two medium zucchinis in half length ways.
- The second thing you’re going to do with the zucchini is to scoop out the pulp, cutting round and scooping out with a spoon inside a bowl. Do the same with the other zucchini.
- After scooping out all the pulp, you’re go to remove them from the bowl and chop up.
- You’re going to chop up the mushrooms and the tomato as well. After cutting all the ingredients, you’re going to combine all them inside a bowl.
- Inside the same bowl, you’re going to add your olive oil (for better flavor you can also use rosemary and red chilli infused olive oil), dried basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, chickpeas or black beans (check difference between black beans and kidney beans) and vegan cheese. Mix all the ingredients together.
- After mixing, you’re going to the spread the mixture into the zucchinis, filling the hole you made in each zucchini. Now, do the same thing in all the zucchini shells.
- While the zucchinis ares cooking, we are going to make basil ribbons. It’s very easy and simple.
- Break your basil leaves and place them on the top of each other one by one. Roll them from the bottom tightly and then, you can chop.
- After 25 minutes, remove the dish from the oven.
And if you are interested in another recipe like this, check out the tasty vegan lasagna recipe and yummy aubergine recipe made from raw ingredients/unrefined natural and whole foods.
Along with the above dish, you can prepare yummy vegan drinks like quinoa smoothie to make the meal more delicious and healthy.
PLACE THE VEGAN ZUCCHINI IN ANOTHER PLATE AND SPRINKLE THE BASIL RIBBONS OVER THE TOP. AND YOU ARE DONE! ENJOY YOUR STUFFED VEGAN ZUCCHINI DINNER RECIPE IN NO TIME!