VegansFirst is a community blog where we discuss all things vegan! From concise guides to aid people looking to embark on this new way of life and alternatives to their older non-cruelty-free daily accessories to scrutinizing products and supplements for their vegan status; this blog is a one-stop destination for all queries related to veganism.
If you are passionate about veganism and love writing about it, VegansFirst could be the perfect platform to share your story. Whether you’re a professional writer, own a related blog of your own and looking for exposure, or are looking to get a cruelty-free product or service reviewed on our website, we’d be pleased to discuss ideas.
Get In Touch
You can send your ideas and queries to [email protected]. Someone from the team will get back to you and let you know if it’s feasible to continue with your proposition.
Ensure to include details like your identity, the type of collaboration you’re looking for and the website/s you’re willing to link to.
Please note that there has to be a prior communication of ideas and subsequent accord in order to be published on VegansFirst. Unsolicited articles are the last thing we’re looking for. Further, we have a strict set of guidelines that you must follow to better your chances of getting published.
Guidelines For Getting Published on VegansFirst
- Your post ideas must be relevant to the content published on this blog.
- Submitted articles must at least be 800 – 1000 words long.
- The proposed content must be free from any kind of grammatical errors.
- The post must contain 1-2 high-quality copyright-free images relevant to the content.
- The article you submit must not be previously published anywhere on the web. Plagiarized content shall not qualify to be considered.
- We preserve the right to edit the articles before publishing.